There are six locations where you can park for the Savage Wonder Festival. Four sites are FREE, two are PAID parking. Three sites are within walking distance, three locations will have shuttles provided for you.
- Sugar Loaf Performing Arts Center (SLPAC). 1351 Kings Highway, Chester, NY. 10918. Parking site opens at 11am on 5/29. VIP GUESTS and HANDICAP VEHICLES PARKING. Everyone else is on a first-come/first-served basis. On-site festival parking. There is no charge for parking, but since you have to enter the Savage Wonder Festival to park here, you will have to buy a tickets for the festival for each person in your vehicle if you haven’t already. Be prepared to show your VIP ticket and/or display your handicap designation.
- Oceane Vineyards. 1661 Kings Highway, Chester, NY 10918. PAID parking, administered by festival sponsor Oceane Vineyards, running from 10am to 11pm. You will take a shuttle to the festival from here (approximately 2 minutes travel time). Vineyard is open and visitors can expect a full wine bar, food, restrooms and a beautiful location to stay while you wait for the shuttle. PLEASE NOTE: SHUTTLE SERVICE WILL NOT START UNTIL 11am (which gives you time to get some drinks and brunch!)
- Sugar Loaf Firehouse. 1408 Kings Highway, Chester, NY 10918. PAID parking, administered by the Chester Fire Department’s Sugar Loaf Engine Company. Parking available starting at 10am. Approximately 1/2 mile from the festival. You can WALK to the festival from here.
- Chester Commons. 81 Laroe Road, Chester, NY 10918. FREE parking. You will take a shuttle to the festival from here (approximately 5 minutes travel time). Shuttle service runs from 11:30am to 11:00pm. Visitors can expect a playground, restrooms and ample space to wait for the shuttle.
- Monroe Park and Ride, Lot A & B, 21 Orange And Rockland Rd, Monroe, NY 10950. FREE parking. You will take a shuttle to the festival from here (approximately 9 minute travel time). Shuttle service runs from 11:00am to 11:00pm.
- “Red Barn” lot. 515 Bellvale Road, Chester, NY 10918. FREE parking from 11:00am to 11:00pm. Approximately 1/2 mile from the festival. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT ONLY VEHICLES WITH 4-WHEEL DRIVE PARK HERE AS IT IS AN UNPAVED FIELD. You can WALK to the festival from here.
For all these parking locations, we assume no liability whatsoever for loss or damage to any vehicle or other property or any damage or injury to any person.